Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Research: CTV Ad Impressions Continue to Gain Share
Posted on 08-01-2018
Extreme Reach has released its Q2 ’18 Video Advertising Benchmarks report, further supporting the rise of connected TV viewing. In the quarter, CTV accounted for 38% of ad impressions, more...
Research: Video Ad Completion Rates, Viewability and Time Spent Are All Up
Posted on 07-27-2017
Video ad tech provider Extreme Reach has released its inaugural Benchmark Report for video advertising for Q2 ’17, finding, among other things, that video ad completion rates, viewability and...
Roundup of Super Bowl Data: Ad Viewing, Streaming and Social Activity
Posted on 02-03-2015
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- As Netflix surges, original content is the new black. But licensed shows still take the crown LA Times
- YouTube is about to pass Facebook as the second biggest website in US, according to new study CNBC
- Streaming TV consumption more than doubled since last year, report says TechCrunch
- Netflix Is No. 1 Choice for TV Viewing, Beating Broadcast, Cable and YouTube (Study) Variety
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost
- NBCU Holds Top TV Ad Share For 2017-2018 Season Mediapost
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News
- Survey reveals how Netflix freeloaders enjoy the site for free BGR