Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Research: CTV Ad Impressions Continue to Gain Share
Posted on 08-01-2018
Extreme Reach has released its Q2 ’18 Video Advertising Benchmarks report, further supporting the rise of connected TV viewing. In the quarter, CTV accounted for 38% of ad impressions, more...
Research: Video Ad Completion Rates, Viewability and Time Spent Are All Up
Posted on 07-27-2017
Video ad tech provider Extreme Reach has released its inaugural Benchmark Report for video advertising for Q2 ’17, finding, among other things, that video ad completion rates, viewability and...
Roundup of Super Bowl Data: Ad Viewing, Streaming and Social Activity
Posted on 02-03-2015
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET
- Netflix usage surpassed cable and satellite TV for the first time in 2018 BGR
- Ratings bombshell: In two years, network TV demos plummeted 27 percent AdAge
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety