Analysis for 'Extreme Reach'
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 12:04 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Video ad tech provider Extreme Reach has released its inaugural Benchmark Report for video advertising for Q2 ’17, finding, among other things, that video ad completion rates, viewability and time spent have all increased over the past year. For everyone in the industry, these numbers are encouraging signs that video ads are maturing and resonating with audiences, which will in turn help drive more spending.
Key highlights of the new report include:
Companies: Extreme Reach
Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:21 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the game. Importantly, the Super Bowl experience continues to change, with streaming, extended online ad viewing and social sharing. Below I've rounded up the most relevant data I could find about these trends. If I've missed anything, please let me know.
Video Research Around the Web
- Fire TV Users Queried Alexa Nearly Half a Billion Times Last Year Variety
- Next year, people will spend more time online than they will watching TV. That’s a first. Recode
- Study: 74% of U.S. TV Homes Have at Least One Connected TV Device Multichannel News
- Slower TV Upfront Activity, Networks Worry About Reach Mediapost
- OTT Revenues Retain High Growth, But Slow Pace Mediapost
- Roku Retains Edge in Streaming Player Market Multichannel News
- YouTube Crushes Facebook Among Teens B&C
- Majority Of Ad Execs Plan Converged TV/Video, But Buy It Separately Mediapost