Analysis for 'Extreme Reach'
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 12:04 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Video ad tech provider Extreme Reach has released its inaugural Benchmark Report for video advertising for Q2 ’17, finding, among other things, that video ad completion rates, viewability and time spent have all increased over the past year. For everyone in the industry, these numbers are encouraging signs that video ads are maturing and resonating with audiences, which will in turn help drive more spending.
Key highlights of the new report include:
Companies: Extreme Reach
Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:21 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the game. Importantly, the Super Bowl experience continues to change, with streaming, extended online ad viewing and social sharing. Below I've rounded up the most relevant data I could find about these trends. If I've missed anything, please let me know.
Video Research Around the Web
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety
- Consumer Spending on Streaming Services to Reach $19.5B Multichannel News
- Facebook beats YouTube and TV as best place to launch new ad campaign in survey of ad buyers CNBC