Analysis for 'Business'
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 11:45 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
We’re all consuming more and more video in our personal lives, so it’s no surprise that businesses are realizing that they too should be using video to connect with target audiences in multiple ways. To get a better sense of how businesses are scaling up their video efforts, Wistia, a platform for business videos, released its first “State of Video for Business” report.
Wistia has over 300,000 business customers in 50 countries which uploaded 6.7 million videos so far in 2017 totaling nearly 60 million minutes. Total minutes uploaded have increased from 18.1 million in Q1 to 21.3 million in Q3. There are lots of different internal and external ways that businesses use video these days, and in Wistia’s gallery, 5 main categories are identified with examples of each: Marketing, Support, Sales, HR/Culture and Product.
Video Research Around the Web
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg
- Magna Dives Deep Into Demos: 30-Year Analysis Reveals Polarization Of Linear TV, Ad Spending Too Mediapost
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News
- ‘Netflix Only’ Still the Top Streaming Service Portfolio in the U.S. Multichannel News
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET