Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost
- Survey: Streamers Now Access Two-Third of Their Video Online Multichannel News
- 'Platform Surfing': 74% Of Connected Device/Smart TV Users Stream; 44% Switch Between Streaming, Linear TV Mediapost
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter