Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix And YouTube’s Share Of Daily Viewership To Drop As Field Grows (Study) Tubefilter
- Thanksgiving-Themed Videos Garnered 600 Million Cross-Platform Views This Month Tubefilter
- Baby Yodas don’t come cheap: The streaming wars will cost Disney, Netflix, and WarnerMedia $16 billion Recode
- Netflix Internal Data Signals Users Aren’t Fleeing to Disney Bloomberg
- Cord Cutters Now Averaging 520GB of Monthly Data Usage: Research Report Multichannel News
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost