Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News