Rhythm New Media
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
For Mobile Video, Primetime Continues to be Most of the Time
Posted on 08-16-2010
Rhythm New Media's Q2 '10 mobile video advertising report, which is being released this morning, continues to show how mobile...
Rhythm New Media Releases Bullish Stats on Mobile Video Usage and Ads
Posted on 05-28-2010
A report this morning from Rhythm New Media, a firm that develops mobile video apps for TV programs...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Pew: Mobile Broadband Users Double Since 2013 Multichannel News
- D2C Advertisers See Sharply Higher TV Ad Spending Mediapost
- Forecast: OTT Revenues To Hit $23.7 Billion By 2023 Mediapost
- Data-Enabled TV Buying Rises, Despite Concerns Mediapost
- Netflix Again Blows Past HBO, Others as No. 1 Pick for ‘Best Original Programming,’ Survey Finds Variety
- Cord-Cutting Got 75% Worse in Q1, Most Terrible Quarter Ever for Pay TV Multichannel News
- Many 4KTV Owners Don't Use Advanced Content Features Mediapost
- OTT Moves Beyond ‘Early Adopter’ Phase as 45-60 Set Becomes New Battleground Multichannel News