Rhythm New Media
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
For Mobile Video, Primetime Continues to be Most of the Time
Posted on 08-16-2010
Rhythm New Media's Q2 '10 mobile video advertising report, which is being released this morning, continues to show how mobile...
Rhythm New Media Releases Bullish Stats on Mobile Video Usage and Ads
Posted on 05-28-2010
A report this morning from Rhythm New Media, a firm that develops mobile video apps for TV programs...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Number Of TV Channels Received By U.S. Households Falls Dramatically Mediapost
- Average U.S. Broadband Consumer's Monthly Data Use Surged 27% in 2019 to 340 GB Multichannel News
- Half of U.S. Consumers Say Disney Plus Is ‘As Good As’ Netflix Variety
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET
- Ad Execs Plan to Spend More on ESPN, HGTV Multichannel News
- Peak TV Update: Scripted Originals Top 500 in 2019, FX Says The Hollywood Reporter