Rhythm New Media
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
For Mobile Video, Primetime Continues to be Most of the Time
Posted on 08-16-2010
Rhythm New Media's Q2 '10 mobile video advertising report, which is being released this morning, continues to show how mobile...
Rhythm New Media Releases Bullish Stats on Mobile Video Usage and Ads
Posted on 05-28-2010
A report this morning from Rhythm New Media, a firm that develops mobile video apps for TV programs...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord Cutters Now Averaging 520GB of Monthly Data Usage: Research Report Multichannel News
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost
- Survey: Streamers Now Access Two-Third of Their Video Online Multichannel News
- 'Platform Surfing': 74% Of Connected Device/Smart TV Users Stream; 44% Switch Between Streaming, Linear TV Mediapost
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter