Latest Research Coverage (20 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #201 - Digging Into Online Video Advertising's Effectiveness
Posted on 10-25-2013
I'm pleased to present the 201st edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we're joined by special guest Ramesh Sitaraman, professor at...
VideoNuze Podcast #190 - TiVo-Netflix Research; Amazon Ups the Ante for Video Rights
Posted on 08-02-2013
I'm pleased to present the 190th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. We start our discussion with data that TiVo Research...
VideoNuze Podcast #185 - Digging Into Ooyala's Q1 Video Index With Sudhir Kaushik
Posted on 06-21-2013
In this week's 185th edition of the VideoNuze-nScreenMedia podcast, Colin Dixon and I mix things up a bit by introducing a new format of having a guest join us. We...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost
- Survey: Streamers Now Access Two-Third of Their Video Online Multichannel News
- 'Platform Surfing': 74% Of Connected Device/Smart TV Users Stream; 44% Switch Between Streaming, Linear TV Mediapost
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News