Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
PwC's New Viewership Research Shows Vastly Changed Landscape
Posted on 03-11-2011
A industry friend passed me a copy of PwC's new research on viewership across platforms and by age groups this...
Online Video Advertising is Best Performer in FH '10, Up 31% to $627 Million
Posted on 10-12-2010
Online video advertising is the fastest-growing ad category on the Internet, up 31% to $627 million in first half 2010...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of August 3rd
Posted on 08-07-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the week of August 3rd: 1. Research, research, research - For some unknown reason, there was a flurry online video-related research and...
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord Cutters Now Averaging 520GB of Monthly Data Usage: Research Report Multichannel News
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost
- Survey: Streamers Now Access Two-Third of Their Video Online Multichannel News
- 'Platform Surfing': 74% Of Connected Device/Smart TV Users Stream; 44% Switch Between Streaming, Linear TV Mediapost
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter