One Touch Intelligence
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Report: 4% of Hulu Users Subscribe to Hulu Plus; Of Them 88% Also Subscribe to Netflix
Posted on 11-16-2010
A new report being released today by One Touch Intelligence has found that 4% of surveyed Hulu.com users...
For Online Video Households, 31% of Video Time Now from Online Sources
Posted on 05-11-2010
New research from One Touch Intelligence says that among households with adults who watch long-form TV shows and movies online, the percentage...
New Research on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" Shows Surging Usage
Posted on 11-04-2009
Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming video usage is surging, according to new research by One Touch Intelligence, in association with The Praxi Group. The firms...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News