One Touch Intelligence
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Report: 4% of Hulu Users Subscribe to Hulu Plus; Of Them 88% Also Subscribe to Netflix
Posted on 11-16-2010
A new report being released today by One Touch Intelligence has found that 4% of surveyed Hulu.com users...
For Online Video Households, 31% of Video Time Now from Online Sources
Posted on 05-11-2010
New research from One Touch Intelligence says that among households with adults who watch long-form TV shows and movies online, the percentage...
New Research on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" Shows Surging Usage
Posted on 11-04-2009
Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming video usage is surging, according to new research by One Touch Intelligence, in association with The Praxi Group. The firms...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Time Spent Streaming Spiked 20% Worldwide This Past Weekend Bloomberg
- Number Of TV Channels Received By U.S. Households Falls Dramatically Mediapost
- Average U.S. Broadband Consumer's Monthly Data Use Surged 27% in 2019 to 340 GB Multichannel News
- Half of U.S. Consumers Say Disney Plus Is ‘As Good As’ Netflix Variety
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET
- Ad Execs Plan to Spend More on ESPN, HGTV Multichannel News