Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
New Magid Survey: Short-Form Dominates Online Video Consumption and Hurts TV Viewership
Posted on 07-24-2008
Survey results being released this morning by Frank N. Magid Associates, a research consultancy, and video aggregator Metacafe provide fresh evidence that short-form video...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Survey: Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget It.
Posted on 11-27-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- Study: 30% Watch Videos On Emerging Devices Online Media Daily - 07-25-2011
- Metacafe Sees Record 9 Million Unique Visitors in October TV Week - 11-14-2008
- `Protail` Video Advertising Booms Online Online Media Daily - 11-12-2008
- Video Sites Take Hit From Network TV Sites TV Week - 10-18-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- U.S. Streaming Minutes Up 85% From Late March Through Early June Mediapost