Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
Report: Online Video Viewing Edges Out Traditional TV Viewing in U.S.
Posted on 10-14-2020
In August, hours spent watching online video per week edged out hours spent watching traditional TV on broadcast, cable, or satellite in the U.S., according to a new report from...
Study: Young Millennials Switching to Online Video
Posted on 05-06-2015
There's more data this morning on how young millennials are switching from traditional TV to online video. Limelight Networks has released new survey data finding that approximately 60% of...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- U.S. Streaming Minutes Up 85% From Late March Through Early June Mediapost