Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 11th
Posted on 10-15-2010
Continuing VideoNuze's Friday feature of highlighting 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry stories that we weren't able to cover this week....
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Sept. 6th
Posted on 09-10-2010
Though it was a short week due to the Labor Day holiday, there was no shortage of online video industry...
Video Research Around the Web
- U.S. Homes Adding SVOD Services Falls To 3.9% in 2Q, Kantar Reports B&C
- As streaming surges globally, Roku is falling behind abroad Protocol
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV