Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 11th
Posted on 10-15-2010
Continuing VideoNuze's Friday feature of highlighting 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry stories that we weren't able to cover this week....
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Sept. 6th
Posted on 09-10-2010
Though it was a short week due to the Labor Day holiday, there was no shortage of online video industry...
Video Research Around the Web
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News
- Pew: Mobile Broadband Users Double Since 2013 Multichannel News
- D2C Advertisers See Sharply Higher TV Ad Spending Mediapost
- Forecast: OTT Revenues To Hit $23.7 Billion By 2023 Mediapost
- Data-Enabled TV Buying Rises, Despite Concerns Mediapost