Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Cord-Cutting Accelerates in Q1 '15 as Pay-TV Operators Lose 31K Subscribers
Posted on 05-11-2015
U.S. pay-TV operators lost 31K video subscribers in Q1 '15, compared to a gain of 271K in Q1 '14, according to analysts MoffettNathanson. The loss was the first time the...
Tipping Point? Q1 '13 Broadband Subscriber Growth Was 6x Bigger Than Pay-TV's
Posted on 05-21-2013
New industry data compiled by Leichtman Research Group shows that broadband ISPs that account for 93% of the U.S. market added over 1.1 million subscribers in Q1 '13, nearly...
5 News Items of Interest for the Week of Aug 23rd
Posted on 08-27-2010
Following is the latest update to VideoNuze's new Friday feature, highlighting 5-6 of the most intriguing industry news items from...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- U.S. Homes Adding SVOD Services Falls To 3.9% in 2Q, Kantar Reports B&C
- As streaming surges globally, Roku is falling behind abroad Protocol
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV