Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Reviewing My 6 Predictions for 2008
Posted on 12-11-2008
Back on December 16, 2007, I offered up 6 predictions for 2008. As the year winds down, it's fair to review them and see...
Broadband Video vs. IPTV, The Differences Do Matter
Posted on 10-18-2007
It's funny how often I'll be talking to someone and they will casually start interchanging the terms "IPTV" and "broadband video/online video/Internet TV". The fact that many people,...
New iSuppli Report on Broadband TV is Relevant for Apple TV and Others
Posted on 07-13-2007
A new report out by iSuppli, written up in EETimes, caught my attention yesterday. I haven't read the report, but the highlights...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News