Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
Nielsen: iPad Already In 3.6% of U.S. Homes in Q2. How's That Compare?
Posted on 10-01-2010
I was checking out Nielsen's Q2 '10 Home Technology Report findings and one stat jumped out at me: 3.6% of...
Research Around the Web (9 items)
- Half of American adults now own a tablet or e-reader Pew Research Center - 01-16-2014
- Study: How Apple`s new iPad inches us closer to a post-TV video watching era Venture Beat - 10-22-2013
- Microsoft`s Sneaky Success: The Xbox Is the Most Popular Video Player in the U.S. AllThingsD - 05-10-2012
- Strategy Analytics: Apple still owns tablet market, but Android narrows the gap Engadget - 01-26-2012
- The living room PC is here: the iPad The Apple Blog - 11-16-2011
- ABC iPad Player App Popular: 47 Million Streams Served Online Media Daily - 10-18-2011
Video Research Around the Web
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- U.S. Streaming Minutes Up 85% From Late March Through Early June Mediapost
- Two-Thirds Of Ad Execs Anticipate Lower 2021 Ad Budgets Due To Pandemic Mediapost