Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
YouTube Now Getting 40% of Its Views on Mobile, Up From 6% In 2011
Posted on 10-18-2013
YouTube is now getting nearly 40% of its views from mobile devices, up from 6% in 2011. That nugget was shared by Google's CEO Larry Page in its Q3 2013...
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #157 - More Thoughts on Cord-Cutters and Cord-Nevers
Posted on 11-30-2012
I'm pleased to present the 157th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. This week we devote the full...
Results of Post-VideoSchmooze Reader Survey
Posted on 12-08-2010
Yesterday I posted a short 4-question survey following up last week's VideoSchmooze panel discussion of how...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News