Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
YouTube Now Getting 40% of Its Views on Mobile, Up From 6% In 2011
Posted on 10-18-2013
YouTube is now getting nearly 40% of its views from mobile devices, up from 6% in 2011. That nugget was shared by Google's CEO Larry Page in its Q3 2013...
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #157 - More Thoughts on Cord-Cutters and Cord-Nevers
Posted on 11-30-2012
I'm pleased to present the 157th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. This week we devote the full...
Results of Post-VideoSchmooze Reader Survey
Posted on 12-08-2010
Yesterday I posted a short 4-question survey following up last week's VideoSchmooze panel discussion of how...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV