Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
The Incredibly Growing YouTube
Posted on 06-27-2008
Closing out the week, I missed this blurb from Information Week yesterday reporting YouTube's staggering dominance of broadband video traffic. New numbers out from Hitwise show...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- What's Popular Online In Video Isn't What You'd Expect Online Media Daily - 04-18-2008
- Veoh Viewership Up 760% From Last Year TV Week - 12-20-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
- Data Reveals Online Having Profound Shifts On TV Viewing, Navigation Too Media Daily News - 09-28-2007
- The Digital Hot List 2007 AdWeek - 09-11-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord-Cutting Got 75% Worse in Q1, Most Terrible Quarter Ever for Pay TV Multichannel News
- Many 4KTV Owners Don't Use Advanced Content Features Mediapost
- OTT Moves Beyond ‘Early Adopter’ Phase as 45-60 Set Becomes New Battleground Multichannel News
- Streamers Make More Shows But Cancel Sooner, Study Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- vMVPD Users Definitely Not Cord Nevers - Only 15% Previously Had No Pay TV Multichannel News
- Direct Video Ad Deals Soar Mediapost
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista