Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
Research: Amazon Channels is Driving Over Half of Direct-to-Consumer Video Subscriptions
Posted on 05-16-2018
New research from The Diffusion Group finds that 55% of all direct-to-consumer video subscriptions are being driven by Amazon Channels. As the chart below shows, for Showtime, Channels accounts for...
Why SVOD Services Are At Risk Of Being Downgraded by Consumers to Transactional VOD
Posted on 08-04-2015
Research released late last week by Parks Associates, which revealed high levels of churn for many smaller SVOD services, reinforced for me that many of these services are at...
Video Research Around the Web
- OTT Moves Beyond ‘Early Adopter’ Phase as 45-60 Set Becomes New Battleground Multichannel News
- Streamers Make More Shows But Cancel Sooner, Study Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- vMVPD Users Definitely Not Cord Nevers - Only 15% Previously Had No Pay TV Multichannel News
- Direct Video Ad Deals Soar Mediapost
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg