Latest Research Coverage (13 items)
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
Nearly 1/3 of Adult Internet Users Now Post Videos Online, Doubling Since 2009
Posted on 10-11-2013
It's common knowledge that watching online videos has become hugely popular, but it turns out that posting videos has also experienced a huge surge recently. According to new research...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Nov. 29th
Posted on 12-03-2010
Following the Thanksgiving break last Friday, VideoNuze's end-of-week feature of curating 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry news items that we...
Research Around the Web (4 items)
- Forrester: Average Video Contest Prize Is $4,505 NewTeeVee - 07-14-2009
- Video Ads as Effective as TV Ads, Study Says TV Week - 04-03-2008
- Where The Buffalo Roam: Kruger "Battle" Most Viewed On YouTube In '07 Online Media Daily - 12-28-2007
- Younger Demos Shift Focus From TV Screens to YouTube Ad Age - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News