Latest Research Coverage (13 items)
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
Nearly 1/3 of Adult Internet Users Now Post Videos Online, Doubling Since 2009
Posted on 10-11-2013
It's common knowledge that watching online videos has become hugely popular, but it turns out that posting videos has also experienced a huge surge recently. According to new research...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Nov. 29th
Posted on 12-03-2010
Following the Thanksgiving break last Friday, VideoNuze's end-of-week feature of curating 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry news items that we...
Research Around the Web (4 items)
- Forrester: Average Video Contest Prize Is $4,505 NewTeeVee - 07-14-2009
- Video Ads as Effective as TV Ads, Study Says TV Week - 04-03-2008
- Where The Buffalo Roam: Kruger "Battle" Most Viewed On YouTube In '07 Online Media Daily - 12-28-2007
- Younger Demos Shift Focus From TV Screens to YouTube Ad Age - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV