Latest Research Coverage (13 items)
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
Nearly 1/3 of Adult Internet Users Now Post Videos Online, Doubling Since 2009
Posted on 10-11-2013
It's common knowledge that watching online videos has become hugely popular, but it turns out that posting videos has also experienced a huge surge recently. According to new research...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Nov. 29th
Posted on 12-03-2010
Following the Thanksgiving break last Friday, VideoNuze's end-of-week feature of curating 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry news items that we...
Research Around the Web (4 items)
- Forrester: Average Video Contest Prize Is $4,505 NewTeeVee - 07-14-2009
- Video Ads as Effective as TV Ads, Study Says TV Week - 04-03-2008
- Where The Buffalo Roam: Kruger "Battle" Most Viewed On YouTube In '07 Online Media Daily - 12-28-2007
- Younger Demos Shift Focus From TV Screens to YouTube Ad Age - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Time Spent Streaming Spiked 20% Worldwide This Past Weekend Bloomberg
- Number Of TV Channels Received By U.S. Households Falls Dramatically Mediapost
- Average U.S. Broadband Consumer's Monthly Data Use Surged 27% in 2019 to 340 GB Multichannel News
- Half of U.S. Consumers Say Disney Plus Is ‘As Good As’ Netflix Variety
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET
- Ad Execs Plan to Spend More on ESPN, HGTV Multichannel News