Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Top Rental Data from Netflix is More Evidence that Warner Bros. Deal is a Win
Posted on 01-12-2010
Following my 2 posts late last week (here and here) about how Netflix's new deal with Warner Bros is win for everyone,...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Jan 4th Week (Netflix-WB Continued, comScore Nov. '09 stats, TV Everywhere, 3D at CES)
Posted on 01-08-2010
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Jan 4th week: 1. TechCrunch disagrees with my Netflix-Warner Bros. deal analysis - In "Netflix Stabs Us In The...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Dec 14th Week (New pre-roll ad data, Paramount movie clips, Thwapr mobile, next week's preview)
Posted on 12-18-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Dec 14th week: 1. New pre-roll data shows format's strength - Though many in the industry still scorn the pre-roll ad,...
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord Cutters Now Averaging 520GB of Monthly Data Usage: Research Report Multichannel News
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost
- Survey: Streamers Now Access Two-Third of Their Video Online Multichannel News
- 'Platform Surfing': 74% Of Connected Device/Smart TV Users Stream; 44% Switch Between Streaming, Linear TV Mediapost
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter