Latest Research Coverage (7 items)
Scientific Study Reveals Impact of Streaming Video Quality
Posted on 06-21-2017
It goes without saying that the quality of any consumer experience will directly affect the satisfaction derived from it. Video is no different; as has been shown in numerous studies...
VideoNuze Podcast #232: World Cup Streaming Records and Mobile Video Adoption
Posted on 06-20-2014
I'm pleased to present the 232nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. The World Cup is in full swing and as many...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Jan. 10th
Posted on 01-14-2011
Even though I was very focused this week on the CES "takeaways" series, there was still plenty of news happening...
Video Research Around the Web
- U.S. Homes Adding SVOD Services Falls To 3.9% in 2Q, Kantar Reports B&C
- As streaming surges globally, Roku is falling behind abroad Protocol
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV