Analysis for 'Jivox'
Monday, July 28, 2014, 9:57 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
A new survey by rich media ad provider Jivox has found that 75% of advertisers are running multi-screen ad campaigns, with 83% of the remainder planning to do so in 2014. The top reason for not currently running multi-screen campaigns, cited by 51% of respondents, was lack of technology. The survey included 130 executives at leading ad agencies.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 9:09 AM ET|Posted by Stewart Schley
With more people accessing web content through smartphones and tablets, advertisers want to make sure rich media ads, including video, play nicely across all types of screens. But a survey released today by Jivox shows ad agencies are frustrated with producing rich media ads for an increasingly complex device universe.
Jivox’s Q1 survey of more than 100 ad agencies (e.g. BBDO, Digitas, Mindshare, Starcom, Razorfish, MediaVest and others), released this morning, found 88% of respondents are “somewhat” or “very” stressed about authoring rich media ads that often include video elements. Another 15% don’t even try.
Video Research Around the Web
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- Time Spent Streaming Spiked 20% Worldwide This Past Weekend Bloomberg
- Number Of TV Channels Received By U.S. Households Falls Dramatically Mediapost
- Average U.S. Broadband Consumer's Monthly Data Use Surged 27% in 2019 to 340 GB Multichannel News
- Half of U.S. Consumers Say Disney Plus Is ‘As Good As’ Netflix Variety
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET