Analysis for 'EyeView'
Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 8:21 AM ET|Posted by Will RichmondVideo ad technology provider EyeView is unveiling research this morning that demonstrates how personalized online video ads can improve viewers' purchase intent, brand favorability and brand loyalty. The research underscores how online video advertising continues to differentiate itself from traditional TV advertising with real-time, dynamic creative that breaks through. EyeView CEO Oren Harnevo walked me through the research findings last week.
The research was conducted by Knowledge Networks (KN), which queried approximately 400 online users which were divided in half. Both halves were shown the same online video content with adjacent pre-roll video ads, but one half saw standard TV ads from travel provider Kayak and the other half saw these ads with personalized messaging (e.g. specific flight information from their local airport, etc.). Reactions from the two groups were then compared.
« Previous | Next »
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News