Analysis for 'Integral Ad Science'
Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 9:24 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Viewability of video ads increased from 30% in Q3 '14 to 39% in Q4 '14, according to a new report by Integral Ad Science, which measures media quality across hundreds of billions of impressions. Viewability is defined by the MRC standard of 50% of an ad's pixels in the viewable space of the browser page, for at least 2 continuous seconds.
Companies: Integral Ad Science
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News