Analysis for 'Adtricity'
Thursday, September 4, 2014, 5:03 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Vindico has released its Q2 '14 Adtricity rankings, with 45% of online video ad impressions receiving a grade of "A" or "B" up from 34% in its last rating in late 2013. "A" and "B" ratings are considered TV quality and are respectively defined by Vindico as "placed in high impact areas and excellently executed" and "often placed front and center, and generally well executed with minor deductions."
Video Research Around the Web
- OTT Moves Beyond ‘Early Adopter’ Phase as 45-60 Set Becomes New Battleground Multichannel News
- Streamers Make More Shows But Cancel Sooner, Study Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- vMVPD Users Definitely Not Cord Nevers - Only 15% Previously Had No Pay TV Multichannel News
- Direct Video Ad Deals Soar Mediapost
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg