Analysis for 'Adtricity'
Thursday, September 4, 2014, 5:03 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Vindico has released its Q2 '14 Adtricity rankings, with 45% of online video ad impressions receiving a grade of "A" or "B" up from 34% in its last rating in late 2013. "A" and "B" ratings are considered TV quality and are respectively defined by Vindico as "placed in high impact areas and excellently executed" and "often placed front and center, and generally well executed with minor deductions."
Video Research Around the Web
- As streaming surges globally, Roku is falling behind abroad Protocol
- World-Wide Streaming Subscriptions Pass One Billion During Pandemic WSJ
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV
- Cord Cutting’s Worst Year Ever: Analyst B&C
- Disney Plus Will Surpass Netflix in Customers by 2026, Research Company Says Next TV
- Tubi Says Streaming Rose 58% In 2020, With Half Of Viewers Younger Than 35 Deadline
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost