Analysis for 'Watchwith'
Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:42 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Magid has released new research commissioned by Watchwith finding that in-program native video ads have higher levels of unaided ad recall and improved brand metrics vs. traditional TV ads.
Watchwith recently unveiled the in-program native ad format which is an interactive overlay placed on a TV program streamed to a desktop, mobile device or connected TV. The ads can be contextually relevant to the underlying program itself using frame-by-frame metadata. Watchwith is positioning these ads as creating new, high-value inventory for TV networks to monetize their streamed TV programs.
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety
- YouTube Videos Featuring Young Children Get Triple The Views Of Videos That Don’t (Study) Tubefilter
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News
- Americans Want to Pay $21 for All Their Streaming Services Combined, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Long View: The Mind-Blowing Amount of Time Americans Spend Watching TV The Hollywood Reporter
- Targeted Video Ads Jump 48% In 1st Quarter: Freewheel B&C
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost
- Cord-Cutters Show Interest in Discovery Channel: Survey Multichannel News