Analysis for 'Watchwith'
Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:42 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Magid has released new research commissioned by Watchwith finding that in-program native video ads have higher levels of unaided ad recall and improved brand metrics vs. traditional TV ads.
Watchwith recently unveiled the in-program native ad format which is an interactive overlay placed on a TV program streamed to a desktop, mobile device or connected TV. The ads can be contextually relevant to the underlying program itself using frame-by-frame metadata. Watchwith is positioning these ads as creating new, high-value inventory for TV networks to monetize their streamed TV programs.
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix And YouTube’s Share Of Daily Viewership To Drop As Field Grows (Study) Tubefilter
- Thanksgiving-Themed Videos Garnered 600 Million Cross-Platform Views This Month Tubefilter
- Baby Yodas don’t come cheap: The streaming wars will cost Disney, Netflix, and WarnerMedia $16 billion Recode
- Netflix Internal Data Signals Users Aren’t Fleeing to Disney Bloomberg
- Cord Cutters Now Averaging 520GB of Monthly Data Usage: Research Report Multichannel News
- Connected TV advertising to hit $7 billion this year AdAge
- IAB: video driving all-time high in digital ad spend The Drum
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost