Analysis for 'Twitter'
Friday, March 18, 2016, 4:14 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Twitter has released research finding that ads in TV shows that generate strong emotional reactions on Twitter are more likely to be recalled. Twitter conducted the research with Starcom and social TV analytics provider Canvs, which measured the emotional response to the TV shows based on an analysis of viewers’ tweets.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:21 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the game. Importantly, the Super Bowl experience continues to change, with streaming, extended online ad viewing and social sharing. Below I've rounded up the most relevant data I could find about these trends. If I've missed anything, please let me know.
Video Research Around the Web
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- U.S. Streaming Minutes Up 85% From Late March Through Early June Mediapost
- Two-Thirds Of Ad Execs Anticipate Lower 2021 Ad Budgets Due To Pandemic Mediapost
- HBO NOW Streaming Data In Wake of COVID-19 HBO