Friday, November 6, 2009, 8:17 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Daisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 39th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for November 6, 2009.
This week Daisy and I first dig into the research I shared about Netflix's Watch Instantly users that I wrote about earlier this week. The research, by One Touch Intelligence and The Praxi Group, indicated that 62% of respondents have used the Watch Instantly streaming feature, with 54% saying they use it to watch at least 1 movie or TV show per month. Daisy and I discuss the significance of these and other data from the research. As a reminder the research is available as a complimentary download from VideoNuze.
Daisy is in NY this week attending Ad:Tech, and she then shares observations from a couple of sessions she's attended. In particular she passes on the advice that Sir Martin Sorrell, head of large agency holding company WPP, about where the advertising business is heading and how he's preparing WPP for the future.
Click here to listen to the podcast (14 minutes, 45 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
Video Research Around the Web
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV
- What Are Consumers Willing To Pay For Ad-Free TV Content? Mediapost
- What Streaming Wars? Five Services Control 83% of Connected TV Viewing Next TV
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost
- What the world watched in a day Think with Google
- U.S. Streaming Minutes Up 85% From Late March Through Early June Mediapost
- Two-Thirds Of Ad Execs Anticipate Lower 2021 Ad Budgets Due To Pandemic Mediapost
- HBO NOW Streaming Data In Wake of COVID-19 HBO