Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:48 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 129th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for April 13, 2012. These days it can be overwhelming to keep up with the amount of data concerning change in the video landscape. In an effort to demystify things a bit, today Colin and I discuss several interesting data points that have recently hit our radar, which tangibly underscore how viewers' behaviors and expectations are shifting. We see a narrative forming from the data and discuss its implications for the video and pay-TV industries.
Listen in to learn more!
Click here to listen to the podcast (19 minutes, 27 seconds)
Related Research Coverage
Video Research Around the Web
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET
- Ad Execs Plan to Spend More on ESPN, HGTV Multichannel News
- Peak TV Update: Scripted Originals Top 500 in 2019, FX Says The Hollywood Reporter
- 2019’s U.S. TV advertising trends across Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft Venture Beat
- Disney+ Has Gotten 22 Million App Downloads In One Month Tubefilter
- IAB Video Streaming Report: Higher Ad Revenue Growth For OTT Platforms, 'Walled Garden' Concerns Mediapost