Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:48 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 129th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for April 13, 2012. These days it can be overwhelming to keep up with the amount of data concerning change in the video landscape. In an effort to demystify things a bit, today Colin and I discuss several interesting data points that have recently hit our radar, which tangibly underscore how viewers' behaviors and expectations are shifting. We see a narrative forming from the data and discuss its implications for the video and pay-TV industries.
Listen in to learn more!
Click here to listen to the podcast (19 minutes, 27 seconds)
Related Research Coverage
Video Research Around the Web
- Time Spent Streaming Spiked 20% Worldwide This Past Weekend Bloomberg
- Number Of TV Channels Received By U.S. Households Falls Dramatically Mediapost
- Average U.S. Broadband Consumer's Monthly Data Use Surged 27% in 2019 to 340 GB Multichannel News
- Half of U.S. Consumers Say Disney Plus Is ‘As Good As’ Netflix Variety
- Disney+ Sees Sharply Rising Purchase Intent, Other Streamers Virtually Flat Mediapost
- TiVo Research: Smart TVs Deliver the Fastest Search and Discovery Multichannel News
- Disney Plus mobile app downloads hit nearly 41M, study says CNET
- Ad Execs Plan to Spend More on ESPN, HGTV Multichannel News