Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:42 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 107th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for August 5, 2011.
In this week's podcast, Daisy and I discuss research released earlier this week by CTAM and Nielsen which found, among other things, that 85% of video app users are watching the same or more regularly scheduled TV. In addition, the research found that around 75% of video app usage on mobile devices actually occurs in the home. Daisy and I talk about the implications of the research, and additional data points we've seen that reinforce its conclusions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (11 minutes, 13 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
(click on any image to download report)
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Pew: Mobile Broadband Users Double Since 2013 Multichannel News
- D2C Advertisers See Sharply Higher TV Ad Spending Mediapost
- Forecast: OTT Revenues To Hit $23.7 Billion By 2023 Mediapost
- Data-Enabled TV Buying Rises, Despite Concerns Mediapost
- Netflix Again Blows Past HBO, Others as No. 1 Pick for ‘Best Original Programming,’ Survey Finds Variety
- Cord-Cutting Got 75% Worse in Q1, Most Terrible Quarter Ever for Pay TV Multichannel News
- Many 4KTV Owners Don't Use Advanced Content Features Mediapost
- OTT Moves Beyond ‘Early Adopter’ Phase as 45-60 Set Becomes New Battleground Multichannel News