Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider