Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- New Research Shows That In-Stream Video Ads Outperform Preroll Adweek
- Nearly Half of Broadband Consumers Subscribe to a Video OTT Service: Study Multichannel News
- Facebook Says Users Turn to the Platform During Commercial Breaks When They’re Watching TV Adweek
- YouTube Says Esports Tournament Watch Time Has Grown 90% Over Past Year Tubefilter
- Analyst Warns of Possible Recession in TV Ad Market Multichannel News
- TV Screen Dominates Adult Viewing in Q4, Nielsen says Multichannel News
- Netflix Data Reveals Viewers’ Distinct Genre Preferences at Different Times of Day Variety
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap