Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Poised for Binge-Viewing Pop, Data Indicates Variety
- Study: Most Virtual MVPD Subs Pleased With Value Multichannel News
- OTT Growth Helped By Connected TV Mediapost
- TV sets are starting to disappear from American homes Recode
- Videology Q2 2017 Report Finds Advanced TV Ad Spending Grew 150% Quarter Over Quarter Press Release
- eMarketer’s 2017 forecast puts Roku ahead of Chromecast and others in the U.S. TechCrunch
- C3 Viewership Decline Steepens; Down Double Digits In Q2 Mediapost
- Analyst Sees 31M Homes Cutting Cord in Decade B&C