Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Data
Why Should You Tell VideoNuze iQ About Your Video Data?
If you are publishing video industry data and reports, then no doubt you’re investing plenty of time and resources to deliver the maximum amount of value. To help drive more visibility and to have your data be better understood in the market, please share it with VideoNuze iQ. We are relentlessly focused on analyzing, reporting and curating the best video industry-related data in the highest-quality manner.
The more advance notice you give us to review draft data/reports early and/or under embargo, the more likely we’ll be to optimize our coverage. We can’t guarantee we’ll have the resources to cover everything, but giving us as much of a heads-up as possible will certainly help our workflow and provide us time to ask follow-up questions, if applicable. And of course, we always welcome the opportunity to work with you to break news about new data!
Video Research Around the Web
- Strong TV Upfront Gains, Revenues Hit $19.7B Mediapost
- Mobile Poised To Dominate Digital Video Consumption, Loss Of Ad Effectiveness Seen Mediapost
- Streaming TV apps grapple with password sharing Reuters
- Live TV Viewing Falls in First Quarter: Nielsen Multichannel News
- eMarketer Releases New Addressable TV Ad Spending Estimates eMarketer
- Instagram Trounces All Other Platforms In Terms Of Branded Video Engagement (Study) Tubefilter
- More Than 50% of Broadband Homes Watch Internet TV Home Media
- Analyst Doubles Down on Advanced Advertising Multichannel News