Rhythm New Media
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
For Mobile Video, Primetime Continues to be Most of the Time
Posted on 08-16-2010
Rhythm New Media's Q2 '10 mobile video advertising report, which is being released this morning, continues to show how mobile...
Rhythm New Media Releases Bullish Stats on Mobile Video Usage and Ads
Posted on 05-28-2010
A report this morning from Rhythm New Media, a firm that develops mobile video apps for TV programs...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider
- One in five Facebook videos is Live as it seizes the verb TechCrunch