Latest Research Coverage (20 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #201 - Digging Into Online Video Advertising's Effectiveness
Posted on 10-25-2013
I'm pleased to present the 201st edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we're joined by special guest Ramesh Sitaraman, professor at...
VideoNuze Podcast #190 - TiVo-Netflix Research; Amazon Ups the Ante for Video Rights
Posted on 08-02-2013
I'm pleased to present the 190th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. We start our discussion with data that TiVo Research...
VideoNuze Podcast #185 - Digging Into Ooyala's Q1 Video Index With Sudhir Kaushik
Posted on 06-21-2013
In this week's 185th edition of the VideoNuze-nScreenMedia podcast, Colin Dixon and I mix things up a bit by introducing a new format of having a guest join us. We...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider