Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
MTV Unveils Research on Short-Form Video Advertising
Posted on 07-16-2009
MTV Networks released some interesting research yesterday on the optimal way to present advertising in short-form online video. Its "Project Inform" looked at how multiple ad...
Pre-Roll Video Advertising Gets a Boost from 3 Research Studies
Posted on 08-20-2008
Pre-roll video ads' effectiveness and user acceptability is getting a boost from 3 different research studies this week. Results were released by Break/Panache and...
Video Research Around the Web
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg
- Magna Dives Deep Into Demos: 30-Year Analysis Reveals Polarization Of Linear TV, Ad Spending Too Mediapost
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News
- ‘Netflix Only’ Still the Top Streaming Service Portfolio in the U.S. Multichannel News
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET