Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
PwC's New Viewership Research Shows Vastly Changed Landscape
Posted on 03-11-2011
A industry friend passed me a copy of PwC's new research on viewership across platforms and by age groups this...
Online Video Advertising is Best Performer in FH '10, Up 31% to $627 Million
Posted on 10-12-2010
Online video advertising is the fastest-growing ad category on the Internet, up 31% to $627 million in first half 2010...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of August 3rd
Posted on 08-07-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the week of August 3rd: 1. Research, research, research - For some unknown reason, there was a flurry online video-related research and...
Video Research Around the Web
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety