Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
PwC's New Viewership Research Shows Vastly Changed Landscape
Posted on 03-11-2011
A industry friend passed me a copy of PwC's new research on viewership across platforms and by age groups this...
Online Video Advertising is Best Performer in FH '10, Up 31% to $627 Million
Posted on 10-12-2010
Online video advertising is the fastest-growing ad category on the Internet, up 31% to $627 million in first half 2010...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of August 3rd
Posted on 08-07-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the week of August 3rd: 1. Research, research, research - For some unknown reason, there was a flurry online video-related research and...
Video Research Around the Web
- Connected TV Ad Spend Poised To Hit $8.2 Billion In 2018 Mediapost
- As Netflix surges, original content is the new black. But licensed shows still take the crown LA Times
- YouTube is about to pass Facebook as the second biggest website in US, according to new study CNBC
- Streaming TV consumption more than doubled since last year, report says TechCrunch
- Netflix Is No. 1 Choice for TV Viewing, Beating Broadcast, Cable and YouTube (Study) Variety
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost
- NBCU Holds Top TV Ad Share For 2017-2018 Season Mediapost
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News