Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
PwC's New Viewership Research Shows Vastly Changed Landscape
Posted on 03-11-2011
A industry friend passed me a copy of PwC's new research on viewership across platforms and by age groups this...
Online Video Advertising is Best Performer in FH '10, Up 31% to $627 Million
Posted on 10-12-2010
Online video advertising is the fastest-growing ad category on the Internet, up 31% to $627 million in first half 2010...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of August 3rd
Posted on 08-07-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the week of August 3rd: 1. Research, research, research - For some unknown reason, there was a flurry online video-related research and...
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Licensed Content Generates 80% of U.S. Viewing, Study Finds Variety
- US TV Ad Spending to Fall in 2018 eMarketer
- Viacom Ad Revs Forecast To Drop, Will Rely On vMVPDs Mediapost
- YouTube just became the Top Grossing iPhone app for the first time TechCrunch
- Stream Nation: U.S. Consumers Spend $2 Billion Monthly on Streaming Video Services Variety
- 20% of Broadband Homes Now Get TV Via Antenna DSL Reports
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News
- How The 300x250 Became The Most Common - And Fraudulent - 'Video' Ad Unit Mediapost