Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
PwC's New Viewership Research Shows Vastly Changed Landscape
Posted on 03-11-2011
A industry friend passed me a copy of PwC's new research on viewership across platforms and by age groups this...
Online Video Advertising is Best Performer in FH '10, Up 31% to $627 Million
Posted on 10-12-2010
Online video advertising is the fastest-growing ad category on the Internet, up 31% to $627 million in first half 2010...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of August 3rd
Posted on 08-07-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the week of August 3rd: 1. Research, research, research - For some unknown reason, there was a flurry online video-related research and...
Video Research Around the Web
- TV Screen Dominates Adult Viewing in Q4, Nielsen says Multichannel News
- Netflix Data Reveals Viewers’ Distinct Genre Preferences at Different Times of Day Variety
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap
- Analyst: Amazon Besting Netflix in Original Movie Buzz, Revenue Home Media
- Study Illustrates Quickened Pace of Cord-Cutting Multichannel News
- Most Americans can get internet on their TV - but they’re still mostly watching plain old TV Recode
- Study Finds Social Platforms Preferred As Video Ad Partners Mediapost
- On YouTube, NBC Rules, New Zefr Study Says Mediapost