One Touch Intelligence
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Report: 4% of Hulu Users Subscribe to Hulu Plus; Of Them 88% Also Subscribe to Netflix
Posted on 11-16-2010
A new report being released today by One Touch Intelligence has found that 4% of surveyed Hulu.com users...
For Online Video Households, 31% of Video Time Now from Online Sources
Posted on 05-11-2010
New research from One Touch Intelligence says that among households with adults who watch long-form TV shows and movies online, the percentage...
New Research on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" Shows Surging Usage
Posted on 11-04-2009
Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming video usage is surging, according to new research by One Touch Intelligence, in association with The Praxi Group. The firms...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety