One Touch Intelligence
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Report: 4% of Hulu Users Subscribe to Hulu Plus; Of Them 88% Also Subscribe to Netflix
Posted on 11-16-2010
A new report being released today by One Touch Intelligence has found that 4% of surveyed Hulu.com users...
For Online Video Households, 31% of Video Time Now from Online Sources
Posted on 05-11-2010
New research from One Touch Intelligence says that among households with adults who watch long-form TV shows and movies online, the percentage...
New Research on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" Shows Surging Usage
Posted on 11-04-2009
Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming video usage is surging, according to new research by One Touch Intelligence, in association with The Praxi Group. The firms...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 405K Subs in Q3: Analyst Multichannel News
- People watch Netflix unabashedly at work (and in public toilets, too) Quartz
- Streaming Tech Reaches Third Of Universe, Eroding 'Traditional TV' Viewing Mediapost
- NPD: 57% of Smartphone Users Stream Video Home Media
- Millennials Aren't Shunning TV Sports Multichannel News
- Library Content Drives Streaming Service Subscriptions Mediapost
- IHS: Scripted TV Production Declines Home Media
- Netflix Audience Older, Wealthier and Male Home Media