One Touch Intelligence
Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Report: 4% of Hulu Users Subscribe to Hulu Plus; Of Them 88% Also Subscribe to Netflix
Posted on 11-16-2010
A new report being released today by One Touch Intelligence has found that 4% of surveyed Hulu.com users...
For Online Video Households, 31% of Video Time Now from Online Sources
Posted on 05-11-2010
New research from One Touch Intelligence says that among households with adults who watch long-form TV shows and movies online, the percentage...
New Research on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" Shows Surging Usage
Posted on 11-04-2009
Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming video usage is surging, according to new research by One Touch Intelligence, in association with The Praxi Group. The firms...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Licensed Content Generates 80% of U.S. Viewing, Study Finds Variety
- US TV Ad Spending to Fall in 2018 eMarketer
- Viacom Ad Revs Forecast To Drop, Will Rely On vMVPDs Mediapost
- YouTube just became the Top Grossing iPhone app for the first time TechCrunch
- Stream Nation: U.S. Consumers Spend $2 Billion Monthly on Streaming Video Services Variety
- 20% of Broadband Homes Now Get TV Via Antenna DSL Reports
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News
- How The 300x250 Became The Most Common - And Fraudulent - 'Video' Ad Unit Mediapost