Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Nov 9th Week (Flip ads, YouTube ad-skipping, NY Times video, Nielsen data)
Posted on 11-13-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Nov 9th week: 1. Will Cisco's new Flip Video camera ad campaign fly? - Cisco deserves credit for its new "Do...
Video Research Around the Web
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety
- Consumer Spending on Streaming Services to Reach $19.5B Multichannel News
- Facebook beats YouTube and TV as best place to launch new ad campaign in survey of ad buyers CNBC