Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
4 News Items Worth Noting from the Week of July 13th
Posted on 07-17-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of July 13th: TV Everywhere survey should have cable industry clicking their heels - I wasn't at all surprised...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Survey: Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget It.
Posted on 11-27-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly...
Research Around the Web (13 items)
- Myspace Finds Its Place: That`s Social Entertainment Online Media Daily - 05-26-2011
- Americans & TV: How Social Media Users Watch Video Mashable - 01-26-2011
- Vampires Stake Their Claim Online Adweek - 07-24-2009
- Hulu Now No. 2 Online-Video Site, Behind YouTube AdAge - 03-12-2009
- YouTube, Other Sites See Spike in Viewers TV Week - 10-22-2008
- Video Viewership Dips in August TV Week - 09-24-2008
Video Research Around the Web
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET
- Netflix usage surpassed cable and satellite TV for the first time in 2018 BGR
- Ratings bombshell: In two years, network TV demos plummeted 27 percent AdAge
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety