Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
4 News Items Worth Noting from the Week of July 13th
Posted on 07-17-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of July 13th: TV Everywhere survey should have cable industry clicking their heels - I wasn't at all surprised...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Survey: Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget It.
Posted on 11-27-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly...
Research Around the Web (13 items)
- Myspace Finds Its Place: That`s Social Entertainment Online Media Daily - 05-26-2011
- Americans & TV: How Social Media Users Watch Video Mashable - 01-26-2011
- Vampires Stake Their Claim Online Adweek - 07-24-2009
- Hulu Now No. 2 Online-Video Site, Behind YouTube AdAge - 03-12-2009
- YouTube, Other Sites See Spike in Viewers TV Week - 10-22-2008
- Video Viewership Dips in August TV Week - 09-24-2008
Video Research Around the Web
- Connected TV Ad Spend Poised To Hit $8.2 Billion In 2018 Mediapost
- As Netflix surges, original content is the new black. But licensed shows still take the crown LA Times
- YouTube is about to pass Facebook as the second biggest website in US, according to new study CNBC
- Streaming TV consumption more than doubled since last year, report says TechCrunch
- Netflix Is No. 1 Choice for TV Viewing, Beating Broadcast, Cable and YouTube (Study) Variety
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost
- NBCU Holds Top TV Ad Share For 2017-2018 Season Mediapost
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News