Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
4 News Items Worth Noting from the Week of July 13th
Posted on 07-17-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of July 13th: TV Everywhere survey should have cable industry clicking their heels - I wasn't at all surprised...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Survey: Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget It.
Posted on 11-27-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly...
Research Around the Web (13 items)
- Myspace Finds Its Place: That`s Social Entertainment Online Media Daily - 05-26-2011
- Americans & TV: How Social Media Users Watch Video Mashable - 01-26-2011
- Vampires Stake Their Claim Online Adweek - 07-24-2009
- Hulu Now No. 2 Online-Video Site, Behind YouTube AdAge - 03-12-2009
- YouTube, Other Sites See Spike in Viewers TV Week - 10-22-2008
- Video Viewership Dips in August TV Week - 09-24-2008
Video Research Around the Web
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 405K Subs in Q3: Analyst Multichannel News
- People watch Netflix unabashedly at work (and in public toilets, too) Quartz
- Streaming Tech Reaches Third Of Universe, Eroding 'Traditional TV' Viewing Mediapost
- NPD: 57% of Smartphone Users Stream Video Home Media
- Millennials Aren't Shunning TV Sports Multichannel News
- Library Content Drives Streaming Service Subscriptions Mediapost
- IHS: Scripted TV Production Declines Home Media
- Netflix Audience Older, Wealthier and Male Home Media