Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Research: Over 50% of Publishers Have Run Video Campaigns on Facebook vs. 31% on YouTube
Posted on 07-12-2016
Facebook is pouring lots of resources into video and according to a new report published by ad tech provider Mixpo this morning, the strategy appears to be bearing fruit. In...
Report: Multiscreen Ad Campaigns Dominate, Measurement is Top Challenge
Posted on 06-12-2013
A new report from video ad solution provider Mixpo has found that 78% of ad agencies ran multiscreen campaigns on behalf of their clients in 2012 and 90% expect...
Survey: Online Video Advertising Dominates Local TV Stations' Online Tune-In Campaigns
Posted on 04-04-2013
A new survey of local TV stations by video marketing platform provider Mixpo has found that between 58%-70% of local TV stations' online tune-in campaign budgets (depending on market...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- More TV Data? You Can't Handle The Data! Mediapost
- Netflix Widens Lead as Having ‘Best Original Programming,’ Beating HBO, Amazon, Hulu, Showtime on Survey Variety
- U.S. Broadband Subscriber Growth Slows in Q1 Multichannel News
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost
- IAB says online advertising grew to $88B last year - more spending than TV TechCrunch
- Why Programmatic Is Fueling Digital Video Ad Spending Mediapost
- YouTube has 1.8 billion logged-in viewers each month The Verge
- Digital Video Forecast To See Big Gains In TV Upfront Mediapost