Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
New Magid Survey: Short-Form Dominates Online Video Consumption and Hurts TV Viewership
Posted on 07-24-2008
Survey results being released this morning by Frank N. Magid Associates, a research consultancy, and video aggregator Metacafe provide fresh evidence that short-form video...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Survey: Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget It.
Posted on 11-27-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- Study: 30% Watch Videos On Emerging Devices Online Media Daily - 07-25-2011
- Metacafe Sees Record 9 Million Unique Visitors in October TV Week - 11-14-2008
- `Protail` Video Advertising Booms Online Online Media Daily - 11-12-2008
- Video Sites Take Hit From Network TV Sites TV Week - 10-18-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- New Research Shows That In-Stream Video Ads Outperform Preroll Adweek
- Nearly Half of Broadband Consumers Subscribe to a Video OTT Service: Study Multichannel News
- Facebook Says Users Turn to the Platform During Commercial Breaks When They’re Watching TV Adweek
- YouTube Says Esports Tournament Watch Time Has Grown 90% Over Past Year Tubefilter
- Analyst Warns of Possible Recession in TV Ad Market Multichannel News
- TV Screen Dominates Adult Viewing in Q4, Nielsen says Multichannel News
- Netflix Data Reveals Viewers’ Distinct Genre Preferences at Different Times of Day Variety
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap