Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
HTML5 Playback Now Up to 69% of Online/Mobile Video
Posted on 07-08-2011
MeFeedia released its latest analysis of HTML5 playback adoption, finding that 69% of H.264 (the dominant video format) video is now available...
63% of Online Video Now Available in HTML5
Posted on 03-04-2011
MeFeedia released some interesting research this week, reporting that the universe of online video it indexes (30 million...
CES Takeaway #3: Mobility is Video's Next Frontier
Posted on 01-12-2011
(Note: Each day this week I'm writing about one key takeaway from last week's CES 2011. Also, next...
Video Research Around the Web
- NBC Triples Live-Streaming Olympics Viewership From 2014 Mediapost
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- Advertisers Tuning Out TV in Sign of Trouble for Media Companies Bloomberg
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety