Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
HTML5 Playback Now Up to 69% of Online/Mobile Video
Posted on 07-08-2011
MeFeedia released its latest analysis of HTML5 playback adoption, finding that 69% of H.264 (the dominant video format) video is now available...
63% of Online Video Now Available in HTML5
Posted on 03-04-2011
MeFeedia released some interesting research this week, reporting that the universe of online video it indexes (30 million...
Video Research Around the Web
- Roku Dominates Streaming Media Device Market Home Media
- Millennials Skip Online Video Ads, Find Mobile Ads Irrelevant Mediapost
- Binge Boom: Young U.S. Viewers Gulp Down Average of 6 TV Episodes per Sitting Variety
- Top Cable Operators Dominate Broadband in 2016 Multichannel News
- Netflix’s Latest Streaming Record: Members Viewed 250 Million Hours of Video on a Single Day in January Variety
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 795K Subs in 2016: LRG Multichannel News
- Netflix and Amazon strongly favored over local SVOD platforms in Germany and India, survey says Fierce Cable
- Total U.S. MVPD Revs Up, OTT Rising Faster Mediapost