Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 11th
Posted on 10-15-2010
Continuing VideoNuze's Friday feature of highlighting 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry stories that we weren't able to cover this week....
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Sept. 6th
Posted on 09-10-2010
Though it was a short week due to the Labor Day holiday, there was no shortage of online video industry...
Video Research Around the Web
- Binge Boom: Young U.S. Viewers Gulp Down Average of 6 TV Episodes per Sitting Variety
- Top Cable Operators Dominate Broadband in 2016 Multichannel News
- Netflix’s Latest Streaming Record: Members Viewed 250 Million Hours of Video on a Single Day in January Variety
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 795K Subs in 2016: LRG Multichannel News
- Netflix and Amazon strongly favored over local SVOD platforms in Germany and India, survey says Fierce Cable
- Total U.S. MVPD Revs Up, OTT Rising Faster Mediapost
- More millennial dads watch parenting videos on YouTube than moms CNBC
- Survey: Nearly Half of Global Consumers Willing to Curb Watching Pirated Content After Learning About Its Damage to Industry Home Media