Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
Survey: 70% of Industry Execs See Video Ad Planning Unified Across Online and TV Within 3 Years
Posted on 01-16-2014
Videology released the findings of a Forrester Consulting survey yesterday, which studied attitudes toward video advertising among 150 executives at brands, agencies and media companies. There are many interesting...
New Forrester Report Evaluates 6 Online Video Platforms
Posted on 11-09-2009
On Friday, Forrester Research released an analysis of 6 online video platform vendors. As with other comparison reports that come out regularly, Forrester's will have value...
Research Around the Web (16 items)
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost - 05-18-2018
- The New Breed Of Cord-Cutter Mediapost - 01-31-2017
- Binge TV Viewing May Be Slowing Down Mediapost - 04-22-2016
- TV's Looming Threat: 'Cord-Nevers' WSJ - 10-07-2015
- Despite Increased Video Ad Spend, Tech Consolidation Could Lighten Ad Loads AdExchanger - 08-06-2015
- Digital to Overtake TV Ad Spending in Two Years, Says Forrester AdAge - 11-04-2014