Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Conviva Survey Shows High Abandonment Rates for Lower Quality Video Experiences
Posted on 11-17-2015
Online video is not yet a gold-plated experience; we’ve all had the experience of clicking to watch a video only to have the picture quality stink or multiple interruptions/buffering occur....
Conviva’s New Data Portal Provides Insights on Video Experiences
Posted on 10-05-2015
Late last week Conviva launched a new, free data portal which provides a range of video experience metrics. Data for the last 4 quarters are available and are sorted...
Quality of Video Experiences Improves in First Half of 2015
Posted on 08-14-2015
The range and quality of online original programs is unquestionably improving as investments by OTT services soar. What gets far less attention - but is equally important - is that...
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider