Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Conviva Survey Shows High Abandonment Rates for Lower Quality Video Experiences
Posted on 11-17-2015
Online video is not yet a gold-plated experience; we’ve all had the experience of clicking to watch a video only to have the picture quality stink or multiple interruptions/buffering occur....
Conviva’s New Data Portal Provides Insights on Video Experiences
Posted on 10-05-2015
Late last week Conviva launched a new, free data portal which provides a range of video experience metrics. Data for the last 4 quarters are available and are sorted...
Quality of Video Experiences Improves in First Half of 2015
Posted on 08-14-2015
The range and quality of online original programs is unquestionably improving as investments by OTT services soar. What gets far less attention - but is equally important - is that...
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Poised for Binge-Viewing Pop, Data Indicates Variety
- Study: Most Virtual MVPD Subs Pleased With Value Multichannel News
- OTT Growth Helped By Connected TV Mediapost
- TV sets are starting to disappear from American homes Recode
- Videology Q2 2017 Report Finds Advanced TV Ad Spending Grew 150% Quarter Over Quarter Press Release
- eMarketer’s 2017 forecast puts Roku ahead of Chromecast and others in the U.S. TechCrunch
- C3 Viewership Decline Steepens; Down Double Digits In Q2 Mediapost
- Analyst Sees 31M Homes Cutting Cord in Decade B&C