Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Conviva Survey Shows High Abandonment Rates for Lower Quality Video Experiences
Posted on 11-17-2015
Online video is not yet a gold-plated experience; we’ve all had the experience of clicking to watch a video only to have the picture quality stink or multiple interruptions/buffering occur....
Conviva’s New Data Portal Provides Insights on Video Experiences
Posted on 10-05-2015
Late last week Conviva launched a new, free data portal which provides a range of video experience metrics. Data for the last 4 quarters are available and are sorted...
Quality of Video Experiences Improves in First Half of 2015
Posted on 08-14-2015
The range and quality of online original programs is unquestionably improving as investments by OTT services soar. What gets far less attention - but is equally important - is that...
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- New Research Shows That In-Stream Video Ads Outperform Preroll Adweek
- Nearly Half of Broadband Consumers Subscribe to a Video OTT Service: Study Multichannel News
- Facebook Says Users Turn to the Platform During Commercial Breaks When They’re Watching TV Adweek
- YouTube Says Esports Tournament Watch Time Has Grown 90% Over Past Year Tubefilter
- Analyst Warns of Possible Recession in TV Ad Market Multichannel News
- TV Screen Dominates Adult Viewing in Q4, Nielsen says Multichannel News
- Netflix Data Reveals Viewers’ Distinct Genre Preferences at Different Times of Day Variety
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap