Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Conviva Survey Shows High Abandonment Rates for Lower Quality Video Experiences
Posted on 11-17-2015
Online video is not yet a gold-plated experience; we’ve all had the experience of clicking to watch a video only to have the picture quality stink or multiple interruptions/buffering occur....
Conviva’s New Data Portal Provides Insights on Video Experiences
Posted on 10-05-2015
Late last week Conviva launched a new, free data portal which provides a range of video experience metrics. Data for the last 4 quarters are available and are sorted...
Quality of Video Experiences Improves in First Half of 2015
Posted on 08-14-2015
The range and quality of online original programs is unquestionably improving as investments by OTT services soar. What gets far less attention - but is equally important - is that...
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- Younger Viewers Watching TV Out of Home Multichannel News
- More TV Data? You Can't Handle The Data! Mediapost
- Netflix Widens Lead as Having ‘Best Original Programming,’ Beating HBO, Amazon, Hulu, Showtime on Survey Variety
- U.S. Broadband Subscriber Growth Slows in Q1 Multichannel News
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost
- IAB says online advertising grew to $88B last year - more spending than TV TechCrunch
- Why Programmatic Is Fueling Digital Video Ad Spending Mediapost
- YouTube has 1.8 billion logged-in viewers each month The Verge