Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Three-quarters of Amazon Prime Members Are Watching Video Too
Posted on 07-07-2016
Three-quarters of Amazon Prime members are watching the service’s video offerings, according to new survey data released by IBM Cloud Video. 61% of Prime members surveyed said they signed up...
Survey: SVOD Usage is Up, But Pay-TV is Still Hugely Popular, Even Among Millennials
Posted on 11-16-2015
Perhaps the biggest question weighing on the pay-TV ecosystem these days is whether younger viewers who have acclimated themselves to a strictly SVOD diet will eventually become pay-TV subscribers or...
67% of Pay-TV Subscribers Don't Cite Sports As Justifying the Multichannel Bundle
Posted on 06-01-2015
Here's some data that contradicts conventional wisdom: in a new survey from Clearleap, 67% of pay-TV subscribers said sports are not the reason they maintain a subscription, citing viewership...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost