Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Three-quarters of Amazon Prime Members Are Watching Video Too
Posted on 07-07-2016
Three-quarters of Amazon Prime members are watching the service’s video offerings, according to new survey data released by IBM Cloud Video. 61% of Prime members surveyed said they signed up...
Survey: SVOD Usage is Up, But Pay-TV is Still Hugely Popular, Even Among Millennials
Posted on 11-16-2015
Perhaps the biggest question weighing on the pay-TV ecosystem these days is whether younger viewers who have acclimated themselves to a strictly SVOD diet will eventually become pay-TV subscribers or...
67% of Pay-TV Subscribers Don't Cite Sports As Justifying the Multichannel Bundle
Posted on 06-01-2015
Here's some data that contradicts conventional wisdom: in a new survey from Clearleap, 67% of pay-TV subscribers said sports are not the reason they maintain a subscription, citing viewership...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Audience Older, Wealthier and Male Home Media
- ‘Narcos’ Is the Most Popular Show On Netflix Tubefilter
- Broadcast networks' premiere week ratings take a hit as viewers watch on delay LA Times
- TiVo: Connected Blu-ray Disc Player Ownership Still Trumps Roku, Google, Amazon, Apple Devices Home Media
- 'Handmaid's Tale' Helps Boost Hulu Subscriber Sign-Ups The Hollywood Reporter
- UHD's Breakout Year? Home Media
- Nearly 50% of U.K. Internet Users Stream Netflix Home Media
- Kids' TV Viewing Records Big Declines Mediapost