Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
Pixability Research Highlights YouTube’s Growing Role in Auto Industry
Posted on 06-28-2016
Online video and YouTube specifically are playing big roles in the auto industry for prospective buyers and enthusiasts, according to new research from video ad tech provider Pixability. The company...
Study: YouTube Beauty Video Views Up 50% In Past 15 Months
Posted on 06-09-2015
Pixability has released its second annual, deep-dive, "Beauty on YouTube" report, finding, among other things that beauty video views have increased by 50% between January, 2014 and April,...
Roundup of Super Bowl Data: Ad Viewing, Streaming and Social Activity
Posted on 02-03-2015
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- Younger Viewers Watching TV Out of Home Multichannel News
- More TV Data? You Can't Handle The Data! Mediapost
- Netflix Widens Lead as Having ‘Best Original Programming,’ Beating HBO, Amazon, Hulu, Showtime on Survey Variety
- U.S. Broadband Subscriber Growth Slows in Q1 Multichannel News
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost
- IAB says online advertising grew to $88B last year - more spending than TV TechCrunch
- Why Programmatic Is Fueling Digital Video Ad Spending Mediapost
- YouTube has 1.8 billion logged-in viewers each month The Verge