Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
Pixability Research Highlights YouTube’s Growing Role in Auto Industry
Posted on 06-28-2016
Online video and YouTube specifically are playing big roles in the auto industry for prospective buyers and enthusiasts, according to new research from video ad tech provider Pixability. The company...
Study: YouTube Beauty Video Views Up 50% In Past 15 Months
Posted on 06-09-2015
Pixability has released its second annual, deep-dive, "Beauty on YouTube" report, finding, among other things that beauty video views have increased by 50% between January, 2014 and April,...
Roundup of Super Bowl Data: Ad Viewing, Streaming and Social Activity
Posted on 02-03-2015
Super Bowl XLIX will go into the books as one of the most exciting ever, full of unexpected twists and turns, right up until the last few seconds of the...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg
- Magna Dives Deep Into Demos: 30-Year Analysis Reveals Polarization Of Linear TV, Ad Spending Too Mediapost
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News
- ‘Netflix Only’ Still the Top Streaming Service Portfolio in the U.S. Multichannel News
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET