Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Reviewing My 6 Predictions for 2008
Posted on 12-11-2008
Back on December 16, 2007, I offered up 6 predictions for 2008. As the year winds down, it's fair to review them and see...
Broadband Video vs. IPTV, The Differences Do Matter
Posted on 10-18-2007
It's funny how often I'll be talking to someone and they will casually start interchanging the terms "IPTV" and "broadband video/online video/Internet TV". The fact that many people,...
New iSuppli Report on Broadband TV is Relevant for Apple TV and Others
Posted on 07-13-2007
A new report out by iSuppli, written up in EETimes, caught my attention yesterday. I haven't read the report, but the highlights...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- 20% of YouTube’s Top Trending Videos of 2017 Are Ads Adweek
- 2017 was the year digital ad spending finally beat TV Recode
- Facebook, Google Leading to Internet Domination of Advertising The Hollywood Reporter
- Video will make up 75 percent of mobile traffic in five years Recode
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 405K Subs in Q3: Analyst Multichannel News
- People watch Netflix unabashedly at work (and in public toilets, too) Quartz
- Streaming Tech Reaches Third Of Universe, Eroding 'Traditional TV' Viewing Mediapost
- NPD: 57% of Smartphone Users Stream Video Home Media