Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
Reviewing My 6 Predictions for 2008
Posted on 12-11-2008
Back on December 16, 2007, I offered up 6 predictions for 2008. As the year winds down, it's fair to review them and see...
Broadband Video vs. IPTV, The Differences Do Matter
Posted on 10-18-2007
It's funny how often I'll be talking to someone and they will casually start interchanging the terms "IPTV" and "broadband video/online video/Internet TV". The fact that many people,...
New iSuppli Report on Broadband TV is Relevant for Apple TV and Others
Posted on 07-13-2007
A new report out by iSuppli, written up in EETimes, caught my attention yesterday. I haven't read the report, but the highlights...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety
- Magna: OTT Will Reach $2 Billion In 2018 AdExchanger
- Amazon becoming 3rd-biggest digital ad platform Axios